There are loads of great clubs to join in the UK when you find out you’re pregnant to help you in every stage of your pregnancy. Here are just some of them that will help you throughout your pregnancy….
Apta club helps mums to be and new mums in every stage of their pregnancy and motherhood.
- Tailored advice via email for every step of the way
- Free ‘Preparing for Birth’ app
- Live chat available on phone, online or via Whatsapp 24/7
This club is exclusively available for Boots Advantage card members. From the moment you find out you’re pregnant to the day our child turns three, the Boots Parenting club allows members to receive lots of great benefits.
- Collect 10 points for every £1 you spend on baby products in the baby area
- Personalised offers to suit you
- Free magazine and expert advice
- When you join you will receive a free gift for you and your little one, every step of the way.
- Weekly personalised emails with tips and advice to help you in every stage of your pregnancy
- 1-to-1 support from a dedicated support team, 24/7
- Free cuddly toy and helpful pregnancy diary
You may have heard of this online website through your midwife. There are 3 gift packs available for mums-to-be:
- Mum to Be – early pregnancy
- Bump to Baby – from your 27th week
- New Family – from your baby’s birth
A claim card for this pack can also be found in the Birth Certificate Wallet received when you register your baby’s birth.
Join Emma’s Diary today through their website. By joining this great online club you will receive £200 worth of Argos money off vouchers, the chance to enter loads of great competitions and win some fab prizes and be part of forums where you can chat to thousands of other mums-to-be.
HiPP Organic is a family company that has been providing baby food for over 60 years. The family business was established in 1899, yes you read that correctly when Joseph Hipp’s wife Maria was struggling with breastfeeding their twins. Hipp, a baker from southern Germany, decided to use his culinary skills to create a natural, nutritious rusk-based cereal that could help fill the gap between breast milk and “real food”. The twins thrived on it – as did their next five children. Today HiPP is still run by the HiPP family, and sustainable farming remains at the core of the business. It has a network of more than 8,000 carefully selected farmers and is the world’s largest processor of organic raw materials. HiPP products are sold in 57 countries worldwide.
- Personalized baby calendar
- Exclusive offers and competitions
- Regular baby development emails
- Free photo prints from Snapfish
- Expert advice at every stage
- Samples and money off coupons
- Over £100 of exclusive money-off vouchers
- 20% off toys on your child’s next birthday
- Tips and inspiration for every step of your child’s development
- Sneak previews of our sales
- Personalised emails to help you each week of your pregnancy and as your baby grows
- Invitations to be product testers
This baby club helps you in every step of your journey from pregnancy right through to your child’s toddler years. Once you register your profile, SMA will send a great ‘Little book of Memories’ book to record all those magical moments every step of the way.
- Helpful personalised emails
- Round the clock support from their Expert Careline eam
- Treats to celebrate your little one’s milestones
Available to anyone who has a Tesco clubcard, this free club has great benefits that help every step of the way! And if you join today you will be entered into a competition to win baby goodies worth more than £500!
- Tesco Bank Enhanced Free Parent Life cover
- Amazing savings, tailored just for you
- Enter great competitions
- You will find out about baby and toddler events
- Expert baby advice for your stage
- And lots more!